What the successful businesses do
All successful businesses know you need to have your finger on the pulse for making the right decisions. That means having access to the most up-to-date numbers for your business.
And not just having access to those numbers, but also fully understanding them and how to use them to guide your strategy and decisions.
An all too common story
Many businesses fail. And most failures are due to running out of money. This happens to businesses that, on the surface, are making a profit. It’s commonly referred to as ‘over-trading’.
This happens because there is a difference between profit and cash.
Having access to regular management information in real time, and an understanding of the difference between cash and profit, will help you to avoid this. And it will help you to build a more successful and profitable business.
How our real time management reporting helps
Every month or quarter – you choose – we produce detailed management reports for you and help you to understand and interpret the numbers. You benefit from:
- Up-to-date financial information which will help you understand exactly what your current situation is,
- Trends and analysis to help you make better business decisions and improve your profits, and
- Regular meetings with us. We’ll attend your board meetings as a resource you can call upon for business advice, acting as a facilitator or sounding board for your ideas.
Pricing that puts you fully in control
As you would expect from us, we’re not like other accounting and bookkeeping firms. We don’t charge hourly rates, because that’s not fair. Instead we give you a fixed price right up front so you can plan and budget.
Not only that, we also know there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution. Every business is different. Your business is unique. So what we do is give you a choice of different packages so you can choose the one that best meets your needs.
And each of those packages can be further tailored so you get exactly what you want. You choose whether you want monthly or quarterly reporting. You choose what sorts of reports are best for your business. You choose what sort of meeting support you want.
Payment is by monthly recurring payment, which helps you to spread the cost. You only pay for as long as you see real value… if you want to stop the payments just let us know and then cancel your recurring payment. You are in complete control.
Are you on the cloud?
If you are, you already know how this makes your life so much easier.
But if you’re not, we strongly recommend you move your current accounting system onto the cloud. We call this a real time information system.
The benefit of our real-time information system
This is one of the features our clients find most valuable. We use an industry-leading cloud accounting system giving you instant access to information in real time. This system will put you in complete control of your numbers. Here are just some of the many benefits:
- 24/7 access to up-to-date financial information and reports from any device with an internet connection (you can access your numbers with your smartphone or tablet).
- Up to date – Real time accounting means your records are always completely up to date making it easier for you to make the right decisions.
- Business support – Since we can access your data 24/7 you get more value from us – we can help you run and grow your business rather than just add up the numbers. We can support you with your key decisions.
- Easier invoicing – Fast, simple customised sales invoicing will make your life simpler. And the facility for emailing of invoices, with the option to attach a statement at the same time, makes it so easy to manage your sales and get paid quicker.
- Quicker cash collection – The system allows you to embody payment methods into your invoicing. For example, click and pay to drive quick collection of your debts. It makes it so much easier for you to get paid, reducing bad debts and slow payers and putting more cash in your bank account. You can also chase debtors whilst you’re on the go.
- Automatic processing – Your bank accounts can feed directly into the system, which keeps your accounts up to date and fully reconciled to the bank… this feature will save you a significant amount of time.
- Financial dashboard – One of the most popular features is the “Financial Dashboard”; a fully customisable screen showing you the key financial information you need to run your business. You’ll come to rely on this Financial Dashboard just as much as you rely on the dashboard in your car when driving.
- Instant reports – At the touch of a button you can get instant reports on your business.
- Security – Being able to sleep at night knowing your sensitive financial data is always secure and backed-up automatically.
- Maintenance free – No system downtime because all software upgrades are automatically installed. This worry-free maintenance saves you time and hassle.
- Lower professional fees – Reduced accountancy fees because it makes it easier for us to produce end of year accounts.
- Free software – As well as helping you, this system makes our life much easier and that means we can pass this onto you in the form of cost savings, i.e. we will pay the monthly fee for the system on your behalf.
A cloud accounting system will make your life so much easier. If you do not currently have a cloud accounting system there is a one off payment to get your system set up. This one off investment will soon pay for itself because it also makes our life easier… and this means you get a discount against our